English-Russian dictionary on nuclear explosions.
Nuclear explosions English - Russian - English dictionary Polyglossum
About 30000 terms.
File of dictionary: e_nucl.pg32 (968 365 bytes, 699Kb in zip-archive)
The English-Russian dictionary on nuclear explosions contains more than 30 thousand terms, terminological combinations and context examples in:
- physical and mathematical description
- simulation/imitation of nuclear processes and explosions
- system and maintenance service of nuclear charges and ammunition
- organization and realization of nuclear tests
- hitting factors of nuclear explosions and their effect on various objects
- nuclear defense systems
- using of nuclear explosions for civil purposes.
The dictionary also contains some technical terms of general use necessary for reading the special literature on mentioned problems.
The dictionary is designed for a broad circle of the users such as the civil and military experts, engineers and builders, interpreters, students and teachers of profile faculties and colleges.
Sample of text of this dictionary (PDF)
[Content of shopping cart]