Download the installer: pg32_install.exe. Follow the instructions in its help system to continue setup. Do not hesitate to contact support team!
IMPORTANT: If you already have oldfashioned PGB files for Polyglossum II, you can purchase new versions of these dictionaries for only 25 of full price. If you already familiar with buying dictionaries for Polyglossum II via Internet, you can upgrade your PGW files absolutely free.
You can purchase additional dictionaries for Polyglossum 3. All you need is an Internet connection and to be able to fulfill the online payment via PayPal or Russian system Assist. Seach for a dictionary or select from list. Push "PayPal BuyNow" button, fulfill the forms and wait for key files and additional instructions. If you have any questions - contact us!
If you still have old slow computer with old operation system like DOS or Windows 3.X try to use
POLYGLOSSUM II dictionary shell
- Compatibility with any Windows: Windows 3.x, Windows 95, OSR, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows2000; compatibility with any text processor which supports RTF, compatibility with MS Office 97, Internet Explorer 5 etc.
- Ability to use different character sets when grabbing word to be searched in the dictionary from the screen and when copying multilingual text from the dictionary to other application. Ability to use different character sets for Russian and Western Europe languages (for example ANSI for Germany and Windows Cyrillic - for Russian). Support for ANSI (cp1252, "western"), Windows Cyrillic (cp1251), KOI8-r, "Cyrillic for Macintosh", "Cyrillic Germany" (of ParaWin), "CP920".
- Download and save as file Polyglossum installer pg18sfx.exe
- Run pg18sfx.exe. NOTE: destination directory name must be MS-DOS compatible (without long names), for example name C:\\PG_18\\ - is appropriate,
but C:\\Program Files\\Polyglossum v.1.80\\ - is not appropriate.
- Then you may delete pg18sfx.exe, or better save it.
- Run PGW.EXE ("Polyglossum 1.80" in "Start" menu). Please see HELP, there are many hints and tips in this document.
- You can easily select language of interface using Polyglossum`s menu.
- Test the program. Please, send your questions by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration of Polyglossum v.1.80 is described in its HELP.
How to uninstall:
Uninstall program is included in package and appears in "Polyglossum 1.80" group in "Start" menu (or in Program Manager).
Furthermore, In order to uninstall Polyglossum v.1.80 it is enough to delete it`s folder with all files. Polyglossum never change your system settings!